SCARSDALE, N.Y. — There is no shortage of job opportunities in Scarsdale this week.
- InsMed Insurance Solutions is looking for a vice president of sales.
- Massage Envy is hiring a sales manager and trainer.
- The Princeton Review is seeking an SAT instructor and proctor.
- Patrice and Associates is in need of a kitchen manager.
- A Scarsdale family is looking for a nanny.
- The Fresh Market is hiring a cashier, courtesy clerk and assistant front end personnel.
- Natural Market Restaurants is in need of a site support technician.
- The Center for Vein Restoration is hiring a practice administrator.
- American Hearing Aid Associates is looking for a telemarketer.
- Coldwater Creek is seeking an assistant sales manager.
If you have a job listing you would like posted on The Scarsdale Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Scarsdale Woman Charged With DWI On Taconic Parkway
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 5 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border