SCARSDALE, N.Y. — There is no shortage of job opportunities in Scarsdale this week.
- InsMed Insurance Solutions is looking for a vice president of sales.
- Massage Envy is hiring a sales manager and trainer.
- The Princeton Review is seeking an SAT instructor and proctor.
- Patrice and Associates is in need of a kitchen manager.
- A Scarsdale family is looking for a nanny.
- The Fresh Market is hiring a cashier, courtesy clerk and assistant front end personnel.
- Natural Market Restaurants is in need of a site support technician.
- The Center for Vein Restoration is hiring a practice administrator.
- American Hearing Aid Associates is looking for a telemarketer.
- Coldwater Creek is seeking an assistant sales manager.
If you have a job listing you would like posted on The Scarsdale Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS