SCARSDALE, N.Y. – There is no shortage of employment opportunities around Scarsdale this week.
- The Greenburgh Nature Center is looking for a receptionist and visitor services assistant.
- The Fresh Market is hiring an assistant grocery specialist.
- A Scarsdale family is in need of a live-in nanny.
- The Salon at Westchester is seeking a part-time salon manager.
- E*TRADE is accepting applications for a financial consultant.
- Park Hudson International is hiring help desk support.
- New York Foundation For The Arts is looking for a gallery assistant director.
- Cedar Associates is in need of a therapist.
- Natural Market Restaurants Corp. is seeking a site support technician.
If you have a job listing you would like posted on The Scarsdale Daily Voice, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors