SCARSDALE, N.Y. - There is no shortage of employment opportunities around Scarsdale this week for job seekers.
- Hess Corporation is looking for a sales associate.
- Banana Republic is hiring a store associate.
- Whitsons Culinary Group is seeking a food service worker.
- The Gap at Vernon Hills is accepting applications for a loss prevention agent.
- Natural Market Restaurants Corp. is in need of a scan coordinator, produce manager, store manager, store planner and data entry coordinator.
- Eastern Mountain Sports is hiring a guide.
- Staples is looking for a cashier and inventory associate.
- CVS is seeking a store management trainee.
- American Eagle Outfitters is accepting applications for a sales associate.
- Dermatology Consultants of Westchester are in need of a medical dermatologist.
- The Fresh Market is hiring a full-time meat cutter.
- A Scarsdale family is looking for a nanny.
- Aerosoles is seeking a sales associate.
- Panera Bread is in need of an hourly associate.
- Bed Bath and Beyond is hiring a store manager.
- AT&T is looking for a bi-lingual retail sales consultant.
- Fidelity is seeking an investor center investments representative.
If you have a job posting you would like listed on The Scarsdale Daily Voice, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Scarsdale On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Scarsdale's Ciavolino Stars In Stepinac High School Play
- 4 Scarsdale Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 New York Ranger Klein A Hit At Scarsdale Appearance