SCARSDALE, N.Y. - There is no shortage of employment opportunities around Scarsdale this week for job seekers.
- Hess Corporation is looking for a sales associate.
- Banana Republic is hiring a store associate.
- Whitsons Culinary Group is seeking a food service worker.
- The Gap at Vernon Hills is accepting applications for a loss prevention agent.
- Natural Market Restaurants Corp. is in need of a scan coordinator, produce manager, store manager, store planner and data entry coordinator.
- Eastern Mountain Sports is hiring a guide.
- Staples is looking for a cashier and inventory associate.
- CVS is seeking a store management trainee.
- American Eagle Outfitters is accepting applications for a sales associate.
- Dermatology Consultants of Westchester are in need of a medical dermatologist.
- The Fresh Market is hiring a full-time meat cutter.
- A Scarsdale family is looking for a nanny.
- Aerosoles is seeking a sales associate.
- Panera Bread is in need of an hourly associate.
- Bed Bath and Beyond is hiring a store manager.
- AT&T is looking for a bi-lingual retail sales consultant.
- Fidelity is seeking an investor center investments representative.
If you have a job posting you would like listed on The Scarsdale Daily Voice, e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 3 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Westchester High School Students Named Intel National Finalists