SCARSDALE, N.Y. - There is no shortage of employment opportunities around Scarsdale this week for job seekers.
- Hess Corporation is looking for a sales associate.
- Banana Republic is hiring a store associate.
- Whitsons Culinary Group is seeking a food service worker.
- The Gap at Vernon Hills is accepting applications for a loss prevention agent.
- Natural Market Restaurants Corp. is in need of a scan coordinator, produce manager, store manager, store planner and data entry coordinator.
- Eastern Mountain Sports is hiring a guide.
- Staples is looking for a cashier and inventory associate.
- CVS is seeking a store management trainee.
- American Eagle Outfitters is accepting applications for a sales associate.
- Dermatology Consultants of Westchester are in need of a medical dermatologist.
- The Fresh Market is hiring a full-time meat cutter.
- A Scarsdale family is looking for a nanny.
- Aerosoles is seeking a sales associate.
- Panera Bread is in need of an hourly associate.
- Bed Bath and Beyond is hiring a store manager.
- AT&T is looking for a bi-lingual retail sales consultant.
- Fidelity is seeking an investor center investments representative.
If you have a job posting you would like listed on The Scarsdale Daily Voice, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos IsTied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape