SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Simply Chopped, the soon-to-be nationally distributed brand of healthy snack bars, has selected Scarsdale, as its first entry point into the retail market.
The eco-conscious snack bar company has picked several sites in Scarsdale to carry its line of bars, including Ruffled Feathers, 75 Garth Road, ruffledfeathersgourmet.com, Standing Room Only, 1491 Weaver St., srofinefoods.com and the Scarsdale location of DeCicco Family Markets, 58 East Parkway, deciccos.deciccos.com.
“We are thrilled to be launching in such a wonderfully health-minded community,” says Simply Chopped founder and owner Angela Neale.
Simply Chopped was founded in 2011 to fill the void in the snack food market for a portable snack that was fresh, healthy and delicious. Made of carefully selected sustainable ingredients from local purveyors, Simply Chopped bars currently come in four flavor combinations: peanut butter and honey; pistachio and almond; cranberry pineapple; and blueberry cocoa. The full line is gluten-free and free of preservatives, additives, high-fructose corn syrup, dairy, eggs and soy. The company is committed to being kind to the environment and to giving back to charitable organizations that share its vision.
- 1 One Is Killed In Crash In Yonkers Near Home Depot
- 2 Scarsdale's Saxon Woods Golf Course Will Close Jan. 4
- 3 Scarsdale Designers Selected As Finalists For Design Awards Contest
- 4 Body Of Missing Greenburgh 4-Year-Old Is Found In Pond
- 5 New Year's Reservations Available At Southern Westchester Restaurants