SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Imagine Candy will be holding a family-friendly event featuring “Candy Fairies” series book author Helen Perelman on Saturday, June 7, from 11 a.m. to noon.
Perelman will be reading and signing her new book, “Frozen Treats.” Those who RSVP will receive a special Imagine Candy goodie bag, including a Candy Fairies pencil. RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
Attendees who purchase “Frozen Treats” at the reading will also receive a Candy Fairies bookmark and worksheets.
Imagine Candy carries sweet treats ranging from traditional to nut-sugar-gluten-dairy free, kosher, organic and raw.
For more information, visit Imagine Candy at 22 Harwood Court, Scarsdale or imaginecandy.com.
Imagine Candy owner Bill Vogel can also be contacted at 914-723-7887 or by email at Bill@imaginecandy.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures