SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale resident Paul Ducker has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
A longtime resident of Scarsdale, Ducker joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board of the organization.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 4 Scarsdale Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Scarsdale Bank Robbery Among Latest Sparking Concern