SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale resident Paul Ducker has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
A longtime resident of Scarsdale, Ducker joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board of the organization.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester