SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale resident Paul Ducker has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
A longtime resident of Scarsdale, Ducker joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board of the organization.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Scarsdale On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Scarsdale Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 New York Ranger Klein A Hit At Scarsdale Appearance
- 5 Dozens Plan To Boycott Bill Cosby’s Shows In Westchester