SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale resident Paul Ducker has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
A longtime resident of Scarsdale, Ducker joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board of the organization.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Scarsdale For Monday Morning Commute