SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale resident Paul Ducker has been elected to the board of directors of the Tarrytown-based nonprofit Volunteer New York.
A longtime resident of Scarsdale, Ducker joins other Westchester-based leaders on the board of the organization.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County