SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Vintology Wine & Spirits in Scarsdale will kick off a series of wine classes beginning Thursday, Feb. 13.
The first class, “How to Talk About Tasting” will walk attendees through through three wines and consider terms like body, tannin, oak and finish. The Vintology team hopes students will be able to determine and explain their personal taste, to better successfully select wines they love.
Two additional classes, “How to Read a Wine Label” and “Grape Focus: All About Cabernet Sauvignon” are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 and Thursday, March 20.
For more information or to reserve a class, call 914-723-2040 or log on to vintology.com.
Vintology is at 2 Palmer Ave. in Scarsdale.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester