SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Vintology Wine & Spirits in Scarsdale will kick off a series of wine classes beginning Thursday, Feb. 13.
The first class, “How to Talk About Tasting” will walk attendees through through three wines and consider terms like body, tannin, oak and finish. The Vintology team hopes students will be able to determine and explain their personal taste, to better successfully select wines they love.
Two additional classes, “How to Read a Wine Label” and “Grape Focus: All About Cabernet Sauvignon” are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 and Thursday, March 20.
For more information or to reserve a class, call 914-723-2040 or log on to vintology.com.
Vintology is at 2 Palmer Ave. in Scarsdale.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College