SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Vintology Wine & Spirits in Scarsdale will kick off a series of wine classes beginning Thursday, Feb. 13.
The first class, “How to Talk About Tasting” will walk attendees through through three wines and consider terms like body, tannin, oak and finish. The Vintology team hopes students will be able to determine and explain their personal taste, to better successfully select wines they love.
Two additional classes, “How to Read a Wine Label” and “Grape Focus: All About Cabernet Sauvignon” are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 and Thursday, March 20.
For more information or to reserve a class, call 914-723-2040 or log on to vintology.com.
Vintology is at 2 Palmer Ave. in Scarsdale.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS