SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Vintology Wine & Spirits in Scarsdale will kick off a series of wine classes beginning Thursday, Feb. 13.
The first class, “How to Talk About Tasting” will walk attendees through through three wines and consider terms like body, tannin, oak and finish. The Vintology team hopes students will be able to determine and explain their personal taste, to better successfully select wines they love.
Two additional classes, “How to Read a Wine Label” and “Grape Focus: All About Cabernet Sauvignon” are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 and Thursday, March 20.
For more information or to reserve a class, call 914-723-2040 or log on to vintology.com.
Vintology is at 2 Palmer Ave. in Scarsdale.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester