SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Vintology Wine & Spirits in Scarsdale will kick off a series of wine classes beginning Thursday, Feb. 13.
The first class, “How to Talk About Tasting” will walk attendees through through three wines and consider terms like body, tannin, oak and finish. The Vintology team hopes students will be able to determine and explain their personal taste, to better successfully select wines they love.
Two additional classes, “How to Read a Wine Label” and “Grape Focus: All About Cabernet Sauvignon” are scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 and Thursday, March 20.
For more information or to reserve a class, call 914-723-2040 or log on to vintology.com.
Vintology is at 2 Palmer Ave. in Scarsdale.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook