SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Imagine Candy is now offering Cacao7's Skinny organic and fair trade chocolates.
Residents of Westchester can find a diabetic- and diet-friendly chocolate, available in bars and pod canisters, in the store now.
Megan Lin created Skinny, a low-carb, low-glyciemic index and all-natural treat, to fulfill her dream of creating "the perfect chocolate." She uses a special bean-to-bar process.
Skinny is gluten- and soy-free with reduced calories.
Scientists at Virginia Polytechnic Institute found that flavanol-rich dark chocolate, such as Skinny, helps to ward off obesity and Type 2 diabetes. Several research studies have discovered that dark antioxidant rich chocolate delivers numerous health benefits.
Cacao 7 encourages customers to enjoy one bar or three pods every day to reap the healthy, mood-enhancing benefits. Functional and socially responsible, indulging in Skinny is guilt-free and delicious.
Stop into Imagine Candy to learn more about this 70 percent nutritive chocolate.
Imagine Candy offers sweets for everyone including kosher, nut-gluten-dairy free, raw, organic, and retro.
For more information, visit Imagine Candy at 22 Harwood Court or contact Bill Vogel at 723-7887 or at Bill@imaginecandy.com.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say