WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon