WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48