WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire