WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed