WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County