WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS