WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says