WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
IBM will create business applications for iPhones and iPads to run on Apple’s platform and will sell industry-specific Apple products to clients globally according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby