WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
Cablevision's average bill is $152.75 per month, more than $20 more per month than Verizon FiOS ($122.57), IBT reported.
Cable rates went up an average of 4 percent in the last year, but Cablevision, headquartered in Long Island under controversial CEO James Dolan, outpaced the pack yet again, bumping rates 5.5 percent, more than twice the rate of inflation, IBT said.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 3 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Westchester High School Students Named Intel National Finalists