WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
Cablevision's average bill is $152.75 per month, more than $20 more per month than Verizon FiOS ($122.57), IBT reported.
Cable rates went up an average of 4 percent in the last year, but Cablevision, headquartered in Long Island under controversial CEO James Dolan, outpaced the pack yet again, bumping rates 5.5 percent, more than twice the rate of inflation, IBT said.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire