WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
Cablevision's average bill is $152.75 per month, more than $20 more per month than Verizon FiOS ($122.57), IBT reported.
Cable rates went up an average of 4 percent in the last year, but Cablevision, headquartered in Long Island under controversial CEO James Dolan, outpaced the pack yet again, bumping rates 5.5 percent, more than twice the rate of inflation, IBT said.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Man, 59, Is Charged With DWI After Using Scarsdale Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Crane Road Bridge Demolition Will Cause Late Night Noise In Scarsdale