WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Turkey-stuffed Westchester residents can start their Black Friday shopping right after dinner on Thanksgiving.
Several stores, including Target, Walmart and Toys 'R' Us, will open hours before midnight Thursday. Black Friday shoppers can take advantage of discounts on clothes, electronics and more before the national day of shopping even begins.
Here is a list of just some of the large retailers in Westchester County that are inviting "door-busting" crowds.
- Toys 'R' Us locations at The Westchester in White Plains and Central Plaza in Yonkers open at 8 p.m. Thursday.
- Target locations at City Center in White Plains, on North Bedford Road in Mt. Kisco and on E. Sanford Boulevard in Mount Vernon open at 9 p.m. Thursday.
- Walmart locations on Main Street in White Plains and E. Main Street in Mohegan Lake open at 8 p.m. Thursday.
- Best Buy locations on East Sanford Boulevard in Mount Vernon, Central Park Avenue in Yonkers and North Central Avenue in Hartsdale open at midnight Friday. Shoppers arriving at 10 p.m. Thursday will get tickets for their places in line.
- GameStop at the Arcadia Shopping Center in Ossining opens at 11 p.m. Thursday. The Thornwood Town Center and New Roc City locations open at midnight Friday.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods locations at The Source in White Plains and Ridge Hill in Yonkers open at midnight Friday.
- Modell’s on Tarrytown Road in Greenburgh opens at midnight Friday.
- Macy’s locations at the White Plains Galleria and Cross County Mall in Yonkers open midnight Friday.
- Old Navy locations at the White Plains Galleria and Ridge Hill in Yonkers open at midnight Friday.
- Kmart on Tarrytown Road in White Plains opens at 5 a.m. Friday.
- Home Depot locations on Saw Mill River Road in Hawthorne, S. Sprain Road in Yonkers, Midland Avenue in Port Chester and Weyman Avenue in New Rochelle open at 5 a.m. Friday.
Is the list of potential shopping targets making you tired before you’ve even left the house? Not to worry: Many Dunkin' Donuts shops will be brewing coffee as early as 4 a.m. on Black Friday, with some even opening at midnight.
You'll need the caffeine: Cyber Monday is just around the corner.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.