WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal is looking into the growth of Facebook, founded by Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg, as the social media website celebrates its 10th anniversary this year.
Zuckerberg, 29, was born in White Plains, raised in Dobbs Ferry and briefly attended Ardsley High School.
He created Facebook in 2004 as a student at Harvard University, which was famously depicted in the 2010 film, "The Social Network."
Zuckerberg has since been named "Time" magazine's Person of the Year and Facebook is valued at $153 billion.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS