WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Wall Street Journal is looking into the growth of Facebook, founded by Westchester County native Mark Zuckerberg, as the social media website celebrates its 10th anniversary this year.
Zuckerberg, 29, was born in White Plains, raised in Dobbs Ferry and briefly attended Ardsley High School.
He created Facebook in 2004 as a student at Harvard University, which was famously depicted in the 2010 film, "The Social Network."
Zuckerberg has since been named "Time" magazine's Person of the Year and Facebook is valued at $153 billion.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation