SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Author Adam Gidwitz will return to the Scarsdale Public Library on Nov. 26 to discuss his latest book, “In a Glass Grimmly.”
The “A Tale of Dark and Grimm” writer will speak to the public and host a question-and answer session at 7 p.m.. The new book is the tale of two children: Jack and Jill.
The children’s book adds a twist to the famous nursery rhyme. There is also a beanstalk, giants, mermaids and more fantasy creatures.
“The story is terrifying, it is revolting. It is horrible. It’s the most horrible fairy tale I have ever heard,” Account Director at BuzzPotential Greg McNally said in a statement. “It is also beautiful. Not sweet. Not cute. Beautiful – like the gray and golden ashes in a fireplace.”
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS