SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Author Adam Gidwitz will return to the Scarsdale Public Library on Nov. 26 to discuss his latest book, “In a Glass Grimmly.”
The “A Tale of Dark and Grimm” writer will speak to the public and host a question-and answer session at 7 p.m.. The new book is the tale of two children: Jack and Jill.
The children’s book adds a twist to the famous nursery rhyme. There is also a beanstalk, giants, mermaids and more fantasy creatures.
“The story is terrifying, it is revolting. It is horrible. It’s the most horrible fairy tale I have ever heard,” Account Director at BuzzPotential Greg McNally said in a statement. “It is also beautiful. Not sweet. Not cute. Beautiful – like the gray and golden ashes in a fireplace.”
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire