SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Author Adam Gidwitz will return to the Scarsdale Public Library on Nov. 26 to discuss his latest book, “In a Glass Grimmly.”
The “A Tale of Dark and Grimm” writer will speak to the public and host a question-and answer session at 7 p.m.. The new book is the tale of two children: Jack and Jill.
The children’s book adds a twist to the famous nursery rhyme. There is also a beanstalk, giants, mermaids and more fantasy creatures.
“The story is terrifying, it is revolting. It is horrible. It’s the most horrible fairy tale I have ever heard,” Account Director at BuzzPotential Greg McNally said in a statement. “It is also beautiful. Not sweet. Not cute. Beautiful – like the gray and golden ashes in a fireplace.”
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash