SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Balducci's stores in Westport, Greenwich and Scarsdale are hosting a "Cheesetopia" event on Saturday, March 19.
The event is free, open to the public, and will include
- chef demonstrations, samples and pairings in all stores
- artisan grilled cheese samples in all stores
- unique artisan Italian cheeses imported from Forever Cheese -- in Greenwich only
- samples from Grafton Farms -- Westport only
- cooking with cheese demonstration, hosted by Chef Barry Sexton, a 30-year veteran in the hospitality and restaurant industry -- Westport only
The event will run from 2-5 p.m.
The Scarsdale store is located on Palmer Avenue. Call 914-722-0200 for more information. The Greenwich store is at 1050 East Putnam Ave., in Greenwich. Call 203-637-7600. In Westport, the store is at 1385 Post Rd., in East Westport. Call 203-254-5200 for more information.