SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Library and the Center at 862 will host upcoming events for children in February.
A schedule of events is below.
SAT Bootcamp: SAT Bootcamp will help each student with strategies for every type of question guaranteed to be on the exam. Location: The Center at 862, 862 Scarsdale Avenue. Date/Time: Saturday, March 1 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and Monday, March 3, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (must attend both sessions) Cost: $165
"Helping Children Change From Science To Practice": On Friday, Feb. 7, 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. the Scarsdale Library presents the first in a series of 3 free workshops. Open to all but may be of particular interest to parents with special needs children. To register, call the reference desk at 722-1302.
Yoga-A-Go-Go in the Scarsdale Library. Designed for special needs kids. On Saturday, Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. Wheelchair accessible. All are welcome. Registration is not required.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale