SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Library and the Center at 862 will host upcoming events for children in February.
A schedule of events is below.
SAT Bootcamp: SAT Bootcamp will help each student with strategies for every type of question guaranteed to be on the exam. Location: The Center at 862, 862 Scarsdale Avenue. Date/Time: Saturday, March 1 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and Monday, March 3, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (must attend both sessions) Cost: $165
"Helping Children Change From Science To Practice": On Friday, Feb. 7, 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. the Scarsdale Library presents the first in a series of 3 free workshops. Open to all but may be of particular interest to parents with special needs children. To register, call the reference desk at 722-1302.
Yoga-A-Go-Go in the Scarsdale Library. Designed for special needs kids. On Saturday, Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. Wheelchair accessible. All are welcome. Registration is not required.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester