SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale's Midway Wine and Liquors is hosting Food Network star Chris Nirschel later this month.
Midway Wine and Liquors will host Nirschel from 1 to 4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 21, at the store in Scarsdale. Nirschel is set to showcase and cook holiday treats. He is also set to sign autographs and allow customers to sample treats made during the visit.
Nirschel is founder and chief executive officer of Culinary Bad Boy Productions, a New York City based catering company.
Here are are a few of his career highlights.
- Next Food Network Star Season 7 Finalist
- Chopped All Stars
- Macy's Cooking Demonstration participant
- National Food Segments on CNN, NBC, Dr. Oz, Fox and Friends,
- Martha Stewart Radio, the Daily Connection, Better TV and The Daily
- Participant of “Food Network’s Annual Food & Wine Festival” in New York, Atlantic City and Miami
- Sponsorships including major brands such as Whole Foods, !Ciroc, Salerno, John Varvatos, Tom Ford, !Lillet, Robert Graham, and Star Vodka
Midway Wine and Liquors, is at 1001 Central Park Ave, Scarsdale NY, 10583 in the Midway Shopping Center. For more information, call Midway at 914-874-5444