GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Former Greenburgh resident professor Andre Novo will be honored by Greenburgh Spotlights’ new “Greenburgh Success Stories” on Friday, June 13, at Greenburgh Town Hall.
Novo will be the first honoree and speaker of Greenburgh’s new initiative.
He is the author of “When Small Countries Crash,” detailing financial crises in small economies, and “Queen of Cities,” a historical novel about the fall of Constantinople.
Novo attended Greenburgh Central Schools, New York’s Riverdale Country School and graduated from magna cum laude from Princeton University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts in history. He holds two graduate degrees from the University of Oxford, St. Antony’s College, Oxford, England.
Novo’s articles have been published in Asia Times and Middle East International Magazine, and he has lectured at Georgetown University and the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
He is currently assistant professor of strategic studies at the National Defense University in Washington.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing