SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- High In-Style Magazine had a big turnout at recent launch party at West Elm at Vernon Hills in Scarsdale.
The event on Thursday, Aug. 14, had a turnout of more than 120 people, which included a vast array of high school teens, college students, parents and local businesses.
The special guest for the evening was Miss Westchester Teen 2014 Stephanie Bavolar and Miss Hudson Valley Teen 2014 Kayla Lonergan.
Founders Kay Starr and Nicky Haggins also announced the creation of their new business Made In Westchester, NY. This new venture will serve to foster a community of businesses looking to grow and meet the needs of the community at large.
Starr and Haggins have partnered with West Elm and Squarespace to bring workshops and events to the Westchester community.
They aim to contribute to the overall growth and development of the small business community by bringing together businesses and community which will result in success for both.
To find out more about High In-Style Magazine and Made In Westchester, NY, visit www.highinstyle.com.
Contact High In-Style at email@example.com
Contact Made In Westchester, NY at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Scarsdale Native Robert Durst Now Linked To Missing Woman Cold Case
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion