SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Faculty violist Chi-Chi Lin Bestmann of the Hoff-Barthelson Music School in Scarsdale will perform Brahms, Beethoven and Bach in concert Sunday, Nov. 4, at 5 p.m. at the Greenville Community Church.
She will be joined by flutist Donna Elaine and pianist Tomoko Uchino on Brahms “Waltz,” Beethoven’s “Minuet in G,” Bach’s “Bourree I and II” and others classics.
General admission is $18, seniors $15, students free.
Bestmann, a native of Taiwan, began playing when she was 3. She was a student of the violin before transitioning to the viola in 1997. She won the Mannes College Lower-Strings Competition in 1999 and was a guest soloist at Symphony Space. She is a former assistant conductor and faculty member at the Children’s Orchestra Society in New York and participated in the International Musicians Seminar in England.
For more information and to make reservations, call 914-723-1169.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery