SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The JCC of Mid-Westchester in Scarsdale recently announced its latest programs.
The JCC of Mid-Westchester is at 999 Wilmot Road in Scarsdale. The following is a schedule of upcoming programs at the JCC of Mid-Westchester:
- National Women's Month Lecture -- March 20
- Anti-Fraud Workshop -- March 23. 2:30 p.m. To register, contact Nicole Montoya at email@example.com.
- Middle East Politics Lecture -- March 27.
- Gaite Parisienne Dance Concert -- Three Performances -- March 29 and 30.
- Academic Programs: College Interview Workshop - 4/6 plus Subject Test Prep, 2014 Regents Exam Prep April 27 to June 8 and The Ins and Outs of College Admissions --- Panel on April 27.
- JCC Gala Celebrating 20 Years of Special Needs Programming - May 1 and Gala Family Carnival - May 4.
- March Madness! Fitness Center Promotion - 20 percent off on new membership through April 15
- Israeli Folk Dancing - Tuesdays, 8-10 p.m.
- JCC Summer Camps - Register by March 31 to save $100
- Thursday, March 20 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Honoring Women's History Month. "Rebels in Red Kerchiefs: East European Jewish Women and the Founding of the Jewish Bund" Presenter: Harriett Davis-Kram
- Thursday, March 27, 10:30 a.m. - noon. "Israel, the Palestinians and the Syrian Refugees: The Complex Challenges We Face" Speaker: Eric Mandel (Director of Middle East Political and Information Network) Presented by Connections. For information contact Phyllis Kelly @ 914-472-3300, ext. 423 firstname.lastname@example.org.