PURCHASE, N.Y. -- The 2014 Miss New York USA and Miss New York Teen USA pageants will return to Westchester County Saturday, Jan. 18 and Sunday, Jan. 19 at the Performing Arts Center at SUNY Purchase College.
More than 270 young women from across New York are expected to compete for the prestigious titles.
The newly crowned titleholders will receive a prize package valued at over $500,000 in cash, prizes and scholarships, and have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to represent New York at the 2014 Miss USA and 2014 Miss Teen USA pageants.
Performing at this year’s event will be international sensation Alex Boye and New York’s own DJ Ria, spinning live for the evening gown competition.
The event will be hosted by Lynn Morehouse, Miss North Carolina USA 1994, second runner-up to MISS USA, and 13-time Emmy Award-Winner, Jim Donovan, the lead consumer reporter for CBS 3 Eyewitness News in Philadelphia.
The pageants consist of four separate shows. The performance schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, Jan. 18, at 3 p.m.: 2014 Miss New York USA Presentation Show
- Saturday, Jan. 18, at 6 p.m.: 2014 Miss New York Teen USA Presentation Show
- Sunday, Jan. 19, at 3 p.m.: 2014 Miss New York Teen USA Final Show and Crowning
- Sunday, Jan. 19, at 7 p.m.: 2014 Miss New York USA Final Show and Crowning
For tickets and show information, click here.
For additional information regarding the 2014 Miss New York USA & Miss New York Teen USA pageants, visit the website.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway