SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Music from around the world is featured among an array of children's programs offered at the Scarsdale Public Library through the end of January.
Chris Merwin and his One World music program for ages 2 to 5 is set for Saturday, Jan. 30 at 11 a.m.
The following are also on the schedule:
- Yoga for toddlers ages 3-5: Monday, Jan. 25, 10:30 a.m. The class combine traditional yoga poses, props, and engaging songs to build motor skills, confidence, and relaxation skills. Parents and caregivers participate in the fun. Registration is required at www.scarsdalelibrary.org .
- Nancie Schnur and her Kiddie Kabaret , Tuesday, Jan. 26, 10:30 a.m. The program is for ages 1 1/2 to 3. Puppets and songs for children and their caregivers will be featured.
- Traditional Tuesday Storytime , Tuesday, Jan. 26, 4 p.m. for ages 3 1/2 to 5 will feature stories and rhymes.
- Play Along with Mother Goose, Thursday, Jan. 28, 9:30 a.m. A program of free play for walkers up to age 24 months is an opportunity for toddlers and their caregivers to play and socialize.
- Needlemania crochet club, Thursday, Jan. 28. 4 p.m. Children in grades 3 and up have an opportunity to learn the basics or show off their existing skills while meeting new friends. Registration is required at the library website. www.scarsdalelibrary.org .
- Baby Free Play , Friday, Jan. 29, 9:30 a.m. Pre-walkers can enjoy free play and socialize.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.