GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Greenburgh Nature Center will be holding its 3rd Annual Farm to Table dinner and wine-tasting fundraiser on Sunday, June 14.
The event will run from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. For members, adult portions cost $100 per person; non-members cost $150 per person; children can attend at the per person rate, ages 12 and older only; and children, ages two to 12 cost $25 per person.
Adult guests can enjoy seasonal fare from local restaurants, bakeries, and wineries. Participants can walk around to the different stations, each featuring a different restaurant.
Children enjoy a fun and interactive experience while learning about healthy eating.
In an effort to reinforce the nature center’s mission and sustainability message, everyone is asked to bring their own dinnerware (china, glasses, silverware). There is an opportunity to rinse them off before you pack them up to bring them home.
The center is a nature preserve, complete with uneven dirt trails and a grassy Great Lawn. There will be an option to take a tour of the grounds and dinner will be served outdoors (under a tent), at tables set up on the Great Lawn, so dress comfortably and casually, and wear practical shoes. Dinner will be held rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
Participating restaurants include the following:
- Bareburger Restaurant (Hartsdale)
- Café of Love Restaurant (Mount Kisco)
- California Pizza Kitchen (Scarsdale)
- Harper’s Restaurant and Bar (Dobbs Ferry)
- Ladle of Love Restaurant (Mount Kisco)
- Meritage Restaurant (Scarsdale)
- Saint George Bistro (Tarrytown)
- Village Social (Mount Kisco)
Participating bakeries include the following:
- Baked By Susan (Croton-on-Hudson)
- Brownie & Co. (Mount Vernon)
- Riviera Bakehouse (Ardsley)
Participating wineries include the following:
- Vintology Wine & Spirits (Scarsdale)
- Whitecliff Vineyard and Winery (Gardiner)
Additional participants include the following:
- Coffee Labs Roasters (Tarrytown)
- Imagine Candy (Scarsdale)
- Peachwave Yogurt Hartsdale (Hartsdale)
- Whole Foods Market Yonkers (White Plains)
Participating restaurants, bakeries and wineries may vary. Check website for updated list.
Registration can be completed online and a limited number of tickets are available. For further information, call (914)-723-3470 or go to www.greenburghnaturecenter.org to register.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.