SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Chamber of Commerce will host the fifth annual Westchester Festival of the Arts on Saturday, May 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday, May 18 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The downtown streets of Scarsdale will be transformed into an outdoor gallery filled with award-winning artisans from around the world.
All pieces will be on sale, including unique, handmade and one-of-a-kind creations by sculptors, painters, jewelers, glass artists, photographers, digital artists, fiber and ceramic artists along with mixed-media, metal, and wood.
The festival will be held on Chase Road and free parking will be available.
For more information about the Westchester Festival of the Arts, contact festival director Bill Kinney at 914-487-8061 or e-mail Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48