SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Chamber of Commerce will host the fifth annual Westchester Festival of the Arts on Saturday, May 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday, May 18 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The downtown streets of Scarsdale will be transformed into an outdoor gallery filled with award-winning artisans from around the world.
All pieces will be on sale, including unique, handmade and one-of-a-kind creations by sculptors, painters, jewelers, glass artists, photographers, digital artists, fiber and ceramic artists along with mixed-media, metal, and wood.
The festival will be held on Chase Road and free parking will be available.
For more information about the Westchester Festival of the Arts, contact festival director Bill Kinney at 914-487-8061 or e-mail Bill at email@example.com.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs