SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Chamber of Commerce will host the fifth annual Westchester Festival of the Arts on Saturday, May 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday, May 18 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The downtown streets of Scarsdale will be transformed into an outdoor gallery filled with award-winning artisans from around the world.
All pieces will be on sale, including unique, handmade and one-of-a-kind creations by sculptors, painters, jewelers, glass artists, photographers, digital artists, fiber and ceramic artists along with mixed-media, metal, and wood.
The festival will be held on Chase Road and free parking will be available.
For more information about the Westchester Festival of the Arts, contact festival director Bill Kinney at 914-487-8061 or e-mail Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank