SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Library will kick off the new "Helping Children Change: From Science to Practice" series on Feb. 7.
Psychologist Caren Baruch-Feldman is set to lead the first workshop at 11:30 a..m. Feb. 7 at the Scarsdale Public Library. The topic of the first session is “It’s Not About Willpower: what science tells us about forming and maintaining new habits in children.” The program is set to include a discussion of the latest research about how children change and maintain changes in their behavior, representatives said.
Baruch-Feldman is a licensed psychologist and certified school psychologist. She has a private practice in Scarsdale and works part-time as a school psychologist in the Harrison school system.
To register for the program, go to the library website or call the reference desk at 914-722-1302.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Scarsdale Bank Robbery Among Latest Sparking Concern