SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Library will kick off the new "Helping Children Change: From Science to Practice" series on Feb. 7.
Psychologist Caren Baruch-Feldman is set to lead the first workshop at 11:30 a..m. Feb. 7 at the Scarsdale Public Library. The topic of the first session is “It’s Not About Willpower: what science tells us about forming and maintaining new habits in children.” The program is set to include a discussion of the latest research about how children change and maintain changes in their behavior, representatives said.
Baruch-Feldman is a licensed psychologist and certified school psychologist. She has a private practice in Scarsdale and works part-time as a school psychologist in the Harrison school system.
To register for the program, go to the library website or call the reference desk at 914-722-1302.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three