SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Library will kick off the new "Helping Children Change: From Science to Practice" series on Feb. 7.
Psychologist Caren Baruch-Feldman is set to lead the first workshop at 11:30 a..m. Feb. 7 at the Scarsdale Public Library. The topic of the first session is “It’s Not About Willpower: what science tells us about forming and maintaining new habits in children.” The program is set to include a discussion of the latest research about how children change and maintain changes in their behavior, representatives said.
Baruch-Feldman is a licensed psychologist and certified school psychologist. She has a private practice in Scarsdale and works part-time as a school psychologist in the Harrison school system.
To register for the program, go to the library website or call the reference desk at 914-722-1302.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway