SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Hoff-Barthelson Music School in Scarsdale will remember the 26 victims of the Newtown school shooting Jan. 20 with a free community concert.
The 2 p.m. Sunday program will feature faculty members and students in solo and ensemble performances dedicated to pupils and teachers at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.
“Hoff-Barthelson will hold a Concert for Newtown in remembrance of the 20 children and seven adults who were so senselessly and brutally taken from their loved ones in Newtown,” Terry Joshi, the school's director of public relations and special events, said.
The concert will serve as an outlet for the community to express their thoughts and feelings about the tragedy. There will be no admission fee, but school officials will collect $20 contributions for the Sandy Hook School Support Fund.
To RSVP, contact Fran Levy at email@example.com or 914-723-1169.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester