SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Library offers the following upcoming programs for children:
- On Tuesday at 10:30 a.m., Chi-Chi Bestmann brings her viola and violin for preschool children in a performance of Petite Concerts.
- On Tuesday at 4 p.m., the weekly Traditional Tuesday Storytime will feature stories and rhymes designed specifically for ages 3½ to 5.
- On Thursdat, the weekly Mother Goose for Walkers up to age 2 will be held at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. This language enrichment program uses rhymes, songs and stories to stimulate listening, learning, speaking and reading skills. Mother Goose for Walkers is limited to the first 20 appropriately aged children. Attendees must have a ticket, which is distributed on a first come, first served basis to Scarsdale cardholders in the Children’s Room half an hour before the start of each session. Children are limited to attend one session of Mother Goose.
- On Thursday at 4 p.m., children ages 3½ to 7, are invited to Drop-in Crafts.
- On Thursday at 4 p.m. the weekly Needlemania!, a crochet club for kids in grades 3 and up, will meet. Children have an opportunity to learn the basics or show off their existing skills while meeting new friends. Registration is required at the library website.
- On Friday, Jan. 22, at 9:30 a.m., Mother Goose for Pre-Walkers, a program of rhymes, songs and stories for infants who are not yet walking. Registration is not required.
For more information, click here .
The Scarsdale Public Library is at 54 Olmsted Road. Call 914-722-1300.