WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Why go to just one restaurant when you can try a little bit of everything Southern Westchester has to offer?
The Southern Westchester Food and Wine Festival, known as SOWE, is a "unique culinary celebration," that will feature lauded local restaurants, wineries, breweries, specialty vendors, distillers, chefs and culinary personalities from Friday, Sept. 19 to Sunday, Sept. 21.
The weekend will be jam-packed with a variety of activities, locations and events in Scarsdale, Mamaroneck and White Plains.
Some of the events include cooking demonstrations, competitions by celebrity chefs, BBQ cook-offs, food trucks, concerts and book signings.
Hosted by the Scarsdale Chamber of Commerce and The Village of Mamaroneck, this festival allows wine and food lovers to splurge on delicious treats while also receiving valuable info on how to fight hunger, obesity and malnutrition.
Past festivals have raised funs WhyHunger, Food Bank for Westchester, Greyston Foundation and the Don Bosco Community Center.
The festival anticipates as many as 25,000 guests this year after adding additional events and locations.
Tickets are sold per event and range from $35 to $80.
For more information, visit their website here.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48