SCARSDALE, N.Y. – With schools on winter break, kids can enjoy a play camp and story time in Scarsdale this week.
Monday, Feb. 18
Presidents Day: Village Hall, the public library and schools will be closed.
Play Camp: 1 p.m. Children can enjoy two hours of fun during winter break. $32. 969 Central Park Ave., Scarsdale.
Spousal Loss Support Group: 2:30 p.m. Open to adults who have lost a spouse or life partner. Jansen Hospice office. 670 Post Road, Eastchester.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
Club Day: 2 p.m. The monthly business meeting of the Bronxville Women’s Club will be open to the public. 135 Midland Ave., Bronxville.
Drop-in Stories: 4 p.m. Parents can drop off their children at the Scarsdale Public Library for story time. 54 Olmsted Road, Scarsdale.
Childbirth Class: 7:30 p.m. Childbirth classes are offered for expectant parents. Parents can attend class on three consecutive Tuesdays or complete the entire session on a single Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The cost is $200 per couple. Lawrence Hospital, 55 Palmer Ave., Bronxville.
Do you have an event you’d like to publicize? Visit our Events Page and add it to our calendar.
- 1 More Than 100 Opt Out Of State Testing In Scarsdale
- 2 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester
- 3 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Rye HS Grad Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Paulin, Tisch, Hagerman To Highlight Scarsdale Forum On Education