WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital leaders, employees and White Plains Mayor Thomas Roach demonstrated their support for heart health during White Plains Hospital’s Heart Health Awareness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Partnering with the American Heart Association, the hospital unveiled a survivor’s gallery featuring moving profiles of several women who have survived heart disease.
Health education materials focused on heart disease prevention and wellness were also on hand, and the hospital once again received the American Heart Association’s Hospital Cup prize for being the most successful hospital team in its annual fundraising walk.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 4 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 5 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold