WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Hudson Valley has beautiful natural and historic sites that highlight the beauty of the area, according to a recent blog on the city guide site Movoto.
The blog highlights areas such as the Old Mill in Tarrytown, the Chuang Yen Monastery in Kent and the beautiful view of a sunset in Cold Spring.
To read the full blog and see all the photos, click here.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 3 Movie Scene Filmed At Scarsdale's Numi & Co.' Sister Salon in Rye
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions