SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Returning instructors to Scarsdale Adult School offer an innovative medley of programs through spring and summer.
The following is a sample:
- Alfred Hunt: Mark Twain: More than a Humorist
- Andrée Aelion Brooks: Jewish Pirates of the Caribbean
- Andree Aelion Brooks: Lost History of the Jews of India
- Marjorie Miller: Judaism and China
- Nina Pelikan Straus and Marjorie Miller: Memoirs of Disruption and Continuity, a book discussion with a focus on autobiographical journeys
- Harriet Langsam Sobol: "Between the World and Me", "A Focus on Colum McCann","The Story of the Lost Child"
- Melissa Frazier: Revolution and Exile: Exploring "The Gift."
- Estha Weiner: "Here Comes Trouble: The Taming of the Shrew" and "The Merchant of Venice."
- Estha Weiner: "The Odyssey."
- Christiana Pegoraro: "Journey of Ulysses: An Evening of Piano and Poetry," a live concert and poetry reading
- John King: Beethoven’s Chamber Music
- Edmund Niemann: Swing into Spring with Dance and Music, a discussion.
- Edmund Niemann: concert featuring the works of Haydn, Mozart, and Beethoven
- Lynne Mayocole: Artists: Amedeo Modigliani, Henri Matisse and Marc Chagall
- Elizabeth Thompson Colleary: Anthony Van Dyke
For more information, call (914) 723-2325
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.