SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care in Scarsdale is looking for new volunteers.
Throughout the month of February, Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care is conducting interviews for new volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include pet therapy and 11th Hour patient visits. Special training begins Mar. 18 and meets on consecutive Tuesday afternoons for two hours each week for five weeks.
Jansen Hospice provides service to patients and families throughout Westchester County. Our main office is located in Scarsdale. Residents can learn more at the Jansen Hospice website. Interested volunteers are asked to call Laura Hanlon at 961-2818 ext. 1336 for more information.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced