SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care in Scarsdale is looking for new volunteers.
Throughout the month of February, Jansen Hospice and Palliative Care is conducting interviews for new volunteers. Volunteer opportunities include pet therapy and 11th Hour patient visits. Special training begins Mar. 18 and meets on consecutive Tuesday afternoons for two hours each week for five weeks.
Jansen Hospice provides service to patients and families throughout Westchester County. Our main office is located in Scarsdale. Residents can learn more at the Jansen Hospice website. Interested volunteers are asked to call Laura Hanlon at 961-2818 ext. 1336 for more information.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation