WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Nicole Fleischmann, urologist at White Plains Hospital who specializes in urology incontinence in pelvic floor abnormalities, discusses the different types of procedures to treat abnormalities and why she exclusively chooses to send her patients to have procedures done at the hospital.
Fleischmann treats patients who have overactive bladder and medical treatments of incontinence.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director