WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary