WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and actress Cheryl Hines were married Saturday.
The marriage occurred at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Mass., according to the New York Post.
Kennedy, 60, and Hines, 48, reportedly began dating in 2012 and became engaged at the end of April.
The marriage is Kennedy's third and Hines' second.
Kennedy, one of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy's 11 children, has six of his own children from his previous marriages. Hines, of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fame, has one daughter.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill