WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and actress Cheryl Hines were married Saturday.
The marriage occurred at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Mass., according to the New York Post.
Kennedy, 60, and Hines, 48, reportedly began dating in 2012 and became engaged at the end of April.
The marriage is Kennedy's third and Hines' second.
Kennedy, one of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy's 11 children, has six of his own children from his previous marriages. Hines, of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fame, has one daughter.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs