WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Mount Kisco resident Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and actress Cheryl Hines were married Saturday.
The marriage occurred at the Kennedy compound at Hyannis Port, Mass., according to the New York Post.
Kennedy, 60, and Hines, 48, reportedly began dating in 2012 and became engaged at the end of April.
The marriage is Kennedy's third and Hines' second.
Kennedy, one of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy's 11 children, has six of his own children from his previous marriages. Hines, of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fame, has one daughter.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash