PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Several Scarsdale and Eastchester residents attending school at Providence College earned academic accolades for their achievements during the fall semester.
Eastchester residents Katherine Kenny, of the class of 2014, and Kristin Michels, a member of the class of 2016, each qualified for the Dean’s List. Amanda Gallucci, of Scarsdale also earned the distinction.
To qualify for the Dean’s List at Providence College, students much achieve a minimum 3.55 grade point average, with no fewer than 12 credits.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening