SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The 4th Annual Friends of the Scarsdale Library Spelling Bee, emceed by New York Mets broadcaster Ed Coleman, will entertain the community on Friday at 7:30 p.m. in the Scarsdale High School Auditorium.
All are invited to cheer for their favorite teams and to participate in interactive trivia games, a silent auction, and raffles supporting the Library.
“It’s a lot of fun to do with friends and a great way for us to get involved in the community.” noted Viveka Kymal in a statement. Kymal has made the Bee’s final round twice with teammates Maleeha Chida and Malika Lawrence.
Admission to the Spelling Bee is $5, and refreshments will be available for purchase. Cash and checks will be accepted for raffles and silent auction bids.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester