SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The 4th Annual Friends of the Scarsdale Library Spelling Bee, emceed by New York Mets broadcaster Ed Coleman, will entertain the community on Friday at 7:30 p.m. in the Scarsdale High School Auditorium.
All are invited to cheer for their favorite teams and to participate in interactive trivia games, a silent auction, and raffles supporting the Library.
“It’s a lot of fun to do with friends and a great way for us to get involved in the community.” noted Viveka Kymal in a statement. Kymal has made the Bee’s final round twice with teammates Maleeha Chida and Malika Lawrence.
Admission to the Spelling Bee is $5, and refreshments will be available for purchase. Cash and checks will be accepted for raffles and silent auction bids.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County