WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — Brownie, an adorable 10-month-old beagle, recently came in as a stray. Like most beagles, he loves other dogs and enjoys exploring outside and being true to his breed.
Brownie is very sweet and would do well with a family and other dogs. He has energy, so he needs an active family, too!
If you’d like to give Brownie a home, contact:
SPCA of Westchester
590 N. State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Or at the website: www.spca914.org.
The SPCA is open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. every Monday through Saturday and 1 p.m.-4 p.m. Sundays. No appointment is necessary.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History