SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale students around the country have received academic accolades for their collegiate accomplishments during the fall semester.
At Beloit College, sophomore Helen Bush was named to the Dean’s List after achieving a minimum grade point average of 3.4. Glenn Berke, Elizabeth Felix, Meredith Stevens and Daniel Silverstein achieved the same feat at SUNY Geneseo. To be named to the Dean’s List, students must have no less than a 3.5 grade point average while taking at least 12 credit hours.
Michael Donovan was awarded Dean’s List honors for the third consecutive semester at Sacred Heart University after achieving a minimum 3.6 average. Several full-time students at Quinnipiac University were named to the Dean’s List by achieving a minimum 3.5 grade point average with no grade below a C. Miranda Adler, Adriana Chiappelli, Daniella Knafo, Diana Mikelis and Samantha Serrano each earned the award.
In addition, Michelle Prakash achieved Dean’s List honors at Siena College and Samuel Bromer, Josefin Dolsten, Meagan Horn, Deepak Kaji, Zachary Kushner, Maya Pochiraju and Caroline Simon each were named to the Cornell University College of Arts and Sciences’ Dean’s List.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire