SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale students around the country have received academic accolades for their collegiate accomplishments during the fall semester.
At Beloit College, sophomore Helen Bush was named to the Dean’s List after achieving a minimum grade point average of 3.4. Glenn Berke, Elizabeth Felix, Meredith Stevens and Daniel Silverstein achieved the same feat at SUNY Geneseo. To be named to the Dean’s List, students must have no less than a 3.5 grade point average while taking at least 12 credit hours.
Michael Donovan was awarded Dean’s List honors for the third consecutive semester at Sacred Heart University after achieving a minimum 3.6 average. Several full-time students at Quinnipiac University were named to the Dean’s List by achieving a minimum 3.5 grade point average with no grade below a C. Miranda Adler, Adriana Chiappelli, Daniella Knafo, Diana Mikelis and Samantha Serrano each earned the award.
In addition, Michelle Prakash achieved Dean’s List honors at Siena College and Samuel Bromer, Josefin Dolsten, Meagan Horn, Deepak Kaji, Zachary Kushner, Maya Pochiraju and Caroline Simon each were named to the Cornell University College of Arts and Sciences’ Dean’s List.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 Scarsdale Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Hillary Clinton Tied With Christie, Romney In Poll
- 4 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 5 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching