SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Temple Israel Center of White Plains will celebrate Scarsdale residents Kathy and Jimmy Brandt at its annual gala fundraiser.
Jimmy Brandt has served as the vice president of the temple for several years. He was an active member in the Development for the Building project, which produced the sanctuary and upgraded meeting spaces, and he has chaired the Religious School Board.
Kathy Brandt has chaired multiple dinner dances and served on the temple board, and she has been a part of numerous temple programs. Both were instrumental in building the temple community’s mikvah.
The Temple Israel Center will celebrate the Brandts along with White Plains residents Diane and Gary Katz at 8 p.m. Saturday at the fundraiser. The night will include hors d’oeuvres, dessert and dancing.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS