MILTON, MA – Two Scarsdale residents have been named to the Dean's List at Curry College.
Michael Pupkin was named to the list for the third consecutive semester, and John Castellano earned the distinction for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must maintain a 3.3 grade point average, with no incompletes and no grade lower than a C. Full-time students must carry no less than 12 graded credits each semester, and part-time students must be matriculated, with between six and 11.5 credits in a semester, with at least 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
- 1 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison