MILTON, MA – Two Scarsdale residents have been named to the Dean's List at Curry College.
Michael Pupkin was named to the list for the third consecutive semester, and John Castellano earned the distinction for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must maintain a 3.3 grade point average, with no incompletes and no grade lower than a C. Full-time students must carry no less than 12 graded credits each semester, and part-time students must be matriculated, with between six and 11.5 credits in a semester, with at least 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Scarsdale Woman Charged With DWI On Taconic Parkway
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 5 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border