MILTON, MA – Two Scarsdale residents have been named to the Dean's List at Curry College.
Michael Pupkin was named to the list for the third consecutive semester, and John Castellano earned the distinction for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must maintain a 3.3 grade point average, with no incompletes and no grade lower than a C. Full-time students must carry no less than 12 graded credits each semester, and part-time students must be matriculated, with between six and 11.5 credits in a semester, with at least 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale