MILTON, MA – Two Scarsdale residents have been named to the Dean's List at Curry College.
Michael Pupkin was named to the list for the third consecutive semester, and John Castellano earned the distinction for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must maintain a 3.3 grade point average, with no incompletes and no grade lower than a C. Full-time students must carry no less than 12 graded credits each semester, and part-time students must be matriculated, with between six and 11.5 credits in a semester, with at least 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby