MILTON, MA – Two Scarsdale residents have been named to the Dean's List at Curry College.
Michael Pupkin was named to the list for the third consecutive semester, and John Castellano earned the distinction for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must maintain a 3.3 grade point average, with no incompletes and no grade lower than a C. Full-time students must carry no less than 12 graded credits each semester, and part-time students must be matriculated, with between six and 11.5 credits in a semester, with at least 15 graded credits in consecutive semesters.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College