SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Rotary Club recently awarded a $1,000 grant to St. Christopher's Inc.
The grant will go toward the I’ll Move Program, which is a transitional program to help prepare youths for adulthood and living independently, according to a release. St. Christopher’s Inc. is a local organization dedicated to helping children with special needs and their families by "delivering a seamless continuum of care," according to the release.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95