SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Rotary Club recently awarded a $1,000 grant to St. Christopher's Inc.
The grant will go toward the I’ll Move Program, which is a transitional program to help prepare youths for adulthood and living independently, according to a release. St. Christopher’s Inc. is a local organization dedicated to helping children with special needs and their families by "delivering a seamless continuum of care," according to the release.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Scarsdale, Thunderstorms Possible