SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Rotary Club recently awarded a $1,000 grant to St. Christopher's Inc.
The grant will go toward the I’ll Move Program, which is a transitional program to help prepare youths for adulthood and living independently, according to a release. St. Christopher’s Inc. is a local organization dedicated to helping children with special needs and their families by "delivering a seamless continuum of care," according to the release.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours