SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Rotary Club recently awarded a $1,000 grant to St. Christopher's Inc.
The grant will go toward the I’ll Move Program, which is a transitional program to help prepare youths for adulthood and living independently, according to a release. St. Christopher’s Inc. is a local organization dedicated to helping children with special needs and their families by "delivering a seamless continuum of care," according to the release.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby