SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Rotary Club recently awarded a $1,000 grant to St. Christopher's Inc.
The grant will go toward the I’ll Move Program, which is a transitional program to help prepare youths for adulthood and living independently, according to a release. St. Christopher’s Inc. is a local organization dedicated to helping children with special needs and their families by "delivering a seamless continuum of care," according to the release.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS