SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The New Choral Society of Scarsdale will be honored by ArtsWestchester at its Arts Awards luncheon on Friday, April 4 at the Westchester Marriott.
The New Choral Society will receive the Arts Organization Award. It is presented to presented to a Westchester County non-profit arts organization that has made an important contribution to the growth of Westchester’s cultural life over a significant period of time, and has had an impact beyond its immediate community.
For its 20 years, The New Choral Society has presented outstanding concerts of choral masterworks, building a reputation for excellence based on the musical prowess of its all-volunteer chorus, its track record of showcasing internationally-known singers, and the commissioning of new works that expand the repertoire of classical music.
The complete list of winners is on the ArtsWestchester website.
The awards luncheon will at the Westchester Marriott on April 4. A reception begins at 11 a.m. followed by luncheon at noon. Tickets, sponsorships and luncheon journal ads may be reserved by calling (914) 428-4220 x326 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary