TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- The Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center hosted area youth Wednesday in the Westchester Workforce Development Academy's Kids Iron Chef competition.
The Academy is a service program headed by The Business Council of Westchester designed to help at-risk youth prepare for their future and their careers.
Executive Chef Chris Hettinger shared his culinary expertise and assisted the young adults in making various dishes.
Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center provides various culinary packages for meeting planners that serves as an activity for participants to test their skills and engage in team building activities through a wide variety of live culinary experiences, such as one mirroring the popular Iron Chef.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon