ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Three Scarsdale residents have earned Dean’s List honors for their work during the fall semester at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Kelly Bracken, a second-year student in the College of Imagining Arts and Sciences earned the distinction for the first time. Fifth-year student Albred Misku, studying in the College of Applied Science and Technology and freshman Justin Cohen, of the B. Thomas Golisano College of Commuting and Information Sciences also were named to the Dean’s List for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List at the Rochester Institute of Technology, full-time students must complete at least 12 credit hours and maintain a grade point average of at least 3.40. There cannot be any incomplete classes and no grades below a D.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says