ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Three Scarsdale residents have earned Dean’s List honors for their work during the fall semester at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Kelly Bracken, a second-year student in the College of Imagining Arts and Sciences earned the distinction for the first time. Fifth-year student Albred Misku, studying in the College of Applied Science and Technology and freshman Justin Cohen, of the B. Thomas Golisano College of Commuting and Information Sciences also were named to the Dean’s List for the first time.
To qualify for the Dean’s List at the Rochester Institute of Technology, full-time students must complete at least 12 credit hours and maintain a grade point average of at least 3.40. There cannot be any incomplete classes and no grades below a D.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash