Before retiring in 2013, after 35 years of dedicated service to Westchester Medical Center, Registered Nurse and second generation graduate of the Grasslands School of Nursing, Mary Reiser, sat down for an interview and shared her story and her thoughts on nursing and her long career at the Medical Center where she cared for some of the regions sickest most critically ill patients for more than three decades.
If you are a nurse or you know a nurse, please take the time to watch this wonderful interview with an amazing member of the Westchester Medical Center family. Make sure to “like” this video and to click the “share” button to share this with all of your friends.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 4 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion