YONKERS, N.Y. -- You may have seen her very publicly quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial last night, but you probably didn't know she's from Yonkers.
According to a Tweet from the City of Yonkers, Gwen Dean, a mechanical engineer who quit her job to start her own puppetry business in last night's GoDaddy commercial, is a Yonkers native.
"Last night Gwen from #Yonkers said "Ciao, baby" to her boss in front of 100 million people," the tweet read.
According to ESPN, an estimated 108.4 million people watched Super Bowl XLVII, making it fall short of setting the fourth straight viewership record.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Eating Raw Tuna
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History