YONKERS, N.Y. -- You may have seen her very publicly quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial last night, but you probably didn't know she's from Yonkers.
According to a Tweet from the City of Yonkers, Gwen Dean, a mechanical engineer who quit her job to start her own puppetry business in last night's GoDaddy commercial, is a Yonkers native.
"Last night Gwen from #Yonkers said "Ciao, baby" to her boss in front of 100 million people," the tweet read.
According to ESPN, an estimated 108.4 million people watched Super Bowl XLVII, making it fall short of setting the fourth straight viewership record.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say