YONKERS, N.Y. -- You may have seen her very publicly quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial last night, but you probably didn't know she's from Yonkers.
According to a Tweet from the City of Yonkers, Gwen Dean, a mechanical engineer who quit her job to start her own puppetry business in last night's GoDaddy commercial, is a Yonkers native.
"Last night Gwen from #Yonkers said "Ciao, baby" to her boss in front of 100 million people," the tweet read.
According to ESPN, an estimated 108.4 million people watched Super Bowl XLVII, making it fall short of setting the fourth straight viewership record.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed