YONKERS, N.Y. -- You may have seen her very publicly quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial last night, but you probably didn't know she's from Yonkers.
According to a Tweet from the City of Yonkers, Gwen Dean, a mechanical engineer who quit her job to start her own puppetry business in last night's GoDaddy commercial, is a Yonkers native.
"Last night Gwen from #Yonkers said "Ciao, baby" to her boss in front of 100 million people," the tweet read.
According to ESPN, an estimated 108.4 million people watched Super Bowl XLVII, making it fall short of setting the fourth straight viewership record.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48