WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Scarsdale On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Scarsdale's Ciavolino Stars In Stepinac High School Play
- 4 New York Ranger Klein A Hit At Scarsdale Appearance
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Scarsdale