WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident at the southbound I-87/I-287 merger near Route 9 resulted in the left lane being blocked Tuesday morning.
As a result, there were heavy delays and stop-and-go traffic conditions.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m., was cleared by 8:45 a.m., by stop-and-go conditions remained.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens