WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on I-684, the Sprain Brook Parkway and Route 9A caused delays during the Thursday morning commute.
The accident on I-684 was southbound between I-84 and Hardscrabble Road was was reported at 7:35 a.m.
There were a pair of accidents on the Sprain Brook Parkway -- one northbound between Jackson Avenue and Route 100B, which was reported at 7:45 a.m. -- and the other close by on the southbound side between I-287 and Route 100B, reported at 7:30 a.m.
The accident on 9A was on the northbound side at Hawkes Avenue in Ossining and was reported at 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank