WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on I-684, the Sprain Brook Parkway and Route 9A caused delays during the Thursday morning commute.
The accident on I-684 was southbound between I-84 and Hardscrabble Road was was reported at 7:35 a.m.
There were a pair of accidents on the Sprain Brook Parkway -- one northbound between Jackson Avenue and Route 100B, which was reported at 7:45 a.m. -- and the other close by on the southbound side between I-287 and Route 100B, reported at 7:30 a.m.
The accident on 9A was on the northbound side at Hawkes Avenue in Ossining and was reported at 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire