WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on I-684, the Sprain Brook Parkway and Route 9A caused delays during the Thursday morning commute.
The accident on I-684 was southbound between I-84 and Hardscrabble Road was was reported at 7:35 a.m.
There were a pair of accidents on the Sprain Brook Parkway -- one northbound between Jackson Avenue and Route 100B, which was reported at 7:45 a.m. -- and the other close by on the southbound side between I-287 and Route 100B, reported at 7:30 a.m.
The accident on 9A was on the northbound side at Hawkes Avenue in Ossining and was reported at 7:45 a.m.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester